Friday, October 12, 2012

Major Failure

So I fried my first circuit today......

I wasn't getting enough power to the unit. So I did what anyone would do. I added more power. I don't think it was too much though. I think I might have grounded the unit improperly.

This officially ends my part in the APRS tracker. This device is not completely needed but would have been a nice addition. We have the funds to try again, but I am worried I will blow another unit.

HOWEVER, because of this mishap, there is a position open on our team for someone who is familiar with circuitry and Arduino programming.  We have loads of information on it and the code is already written. This is of course an unpaid position and as of now purely a hobby. We are however well funded and can purchase any parts needed.

Let me know if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment